We, V, C, M and I, just got back from a wonderful vacation in Kauai, HI. Manny’s favorite place in all of Kauai was a famous restaurant in the little town of Waimea called The Grove Cafe. Yelp gave The Gove Cafe three star rating, and told us how to get there, but Manny gave it 6 stars and a few planets. You know when you see tour busses, that it must be a good place to eat.
Manny loved The Grove Cafe for many reasons.
- First of all everyone was very friendly and helpful and Manny got to drive a cart.
- He got to explore an outdoor brick oven.
- He got to order from the menu like a grown-up bear.
- The waitress smiled at him a lot, and told us that he cold play outside when we finished eating.
- It had a big room for dancing with Ute, only she wasn’t there.
- The food was amazing. Vince had a shrimp appetizer. Cindy had minestrone soup and salad, and Marsha and Vince shared catch of the day with sweet potato fries.
- There were no windows, just ledges so the ocean breezes ruffled his fur.
- It was so fun to play outside after we all ate.
- There was a huge banyan tree in the back yard.
You can play this song as you watch Manny in this slide show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlYUsZFTaWo
The weather in the Garden Isle of Kauai at the end of May couldn’t have been better. A few sprinkles were all that fell on us the entire week.
BTW We are going to have a week or two that we will rent at either Maui or Kauai. If you are interested in taking a trip to Hawaii, and are interested in renting our timeshare, please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org