THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
Yes, I’ve reached that point in my blogging life – 300 + posts, 20,000 + visitors, 8 + months of blogging almost every day. I tried to do this a week or so ago, but just couldn’t stay away. I am a bona fide bloggaholic according to Ralph’s definition.
So here’s my plan. I really am going to step back a bit this time. I’ll have more time
to visit your sites, and rethink what I want to do with blogging. I’ll be answering comments, of course – how could I not. I live for your comments!!! I’ll work on organizing and refitting my blog, and I’ll be taking care of other necessary duties.
I need your input, though. What next steps should I take with blogging?
- Start a new focused blog or two on specific interests of mine?
- Just keep going the way I am – random posts nearly every day?
Stop blogging and just write books?Sorry I can’t do that! I’m addicted to Y’ALL.
- Blog less frequently and stop blasting you with a post a day?
- Start an “Ask Marsha Lee” Blog giving silly or semi-silly advice to folks
- Refurbish this site and turn it into a custom site that is not hosted by WP so that I have more flexibility
- Just slow down
- Be SERIOUS instead of always TRYING to be funny. (OK that might be too much of a stretch!!!)
What should I do to get to my next 20,000 visitor mark?