Thank you so much Renee at http://reneesrandomblog.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/liebster-award/ for nominating me for this award.
I was curious, for some reason, about the start of this award. So I have begun to trace back to see who passed it to whom, and to learn a bit about those bloggers, and the award.
So I am going to keep a record of my tracing for a bit, starting with the person who gave the award to me.
- http://reneesrandomblog.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/liebster-award/in New Zealand
- http://wildflowerscout.wordpress.com/ in California I love the heading on this one.
- http://seattleauthor.com/2012/08/30/liebster-award/ in Seattle
- http://paigenolley.wordpress.com/ in ???
- http://mythrider.wordpress.com/ in ??? and http://bittersweetnovel.wordpress.com/ in ???
- http://rcethan.wordpress.com/from Greece in London nominated mythrider
- http://thewritingofjesilee.wordpress.com/ in Las Vegas nominated bittersweet
And that is where I will stop this post for now. I had a fun time reading. Most of these blogs have to do with reading and writing, so I want to spend some time and go back to them. To “camp out” as Russel Ray says. Next I will need to spend time looking for posts that have less than 200 followers. The rest of the rules seem to change with the giver. It’s kind of like playing telephone. It starts out with 11 questions, then morphs to 3, then none. So I’ll have to think about what I want my award rules to be. I just finished my last post, so it will take me a few days of reading to come up with my nominations, so for the meantime, thanks again Renee. I’ll be back.
Meanwhile it’s gone from being 4:30 a.m, back to bed, random conversation with my husband, to 7:30, and I’m still in my pjs reading and writing drivel. My husband is already out getting ready to mow the yard. OK, I should feel guilty. I’ll go get dressed. Enjoy your day.